Rules & Regulation
- Students should attend school regularly in full school uniform which should be neat and clean.
- Students are expected to be in discipline in school and home both.
- Student are not allowed to take leave without informing school authority or without the prior permission of Parents/Guardians.
- Student name will be struck off continuous absence of 10 days without proper leave application duly signed by parents/guardian. For sick leave, certificate of the concern doctor must be submitted.
- School will not be hold responsible for any sort of natural calamity or unexpected accident or incident.
- Parents and Guardian are advised to contact the Principal to know the details about their ward. Any discussion with the teacher concerned is possible only after the permission sought from the principal.
- It is essential to deposit school fees in time. Delay may attract fine@ Rs 50 per Month.
- Lunch/Breakfast should be sent with students only. It is not allowed to send it during school times as it creates disturbance in studies.
- Parents/Guardians should not meet their wards in school timing unless it is very urgent.
- Parents must ensure correct date of birth and Name spelling at the time of registration. It will not be changed later.
- No change will be made in result declared.
- Meeting time for parents Principal : Every Saturday 12.30 PM to 3.00 PM
Director : Every Wednesday 12.30 PM to 3.00 PM
Office timing : 8.30 Am to 4.30 Pm lunch hours 1.30 Pm to 2.00 Pm